|All purpose flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Light molasses||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
1. Measure flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine and sugar until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed. Beat in molasses and egg!until well blended.
3. Combine milk and vinegar in a 1-cup measure. Sift part of the flour into bowl; stir, just to blend; stir in part of the milk mixture; sift in remaining dry ingredients, then add milk; stir just until smooth.
4. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto greased cookie sheets; top each with a walnut.
5. Bake in hot oven (400°) 8 minutes, or until centers spring back when lightly pressed with fingertip. Remove to wire racks with pancake turner; cool completely.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2998 Calories from Fat 988
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 113 g173.6%
Saturated Fat 62.9 g314.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 464.7 mg154.9%
Sodium 4892 mg203.8%
Total Carbohydrates 463 g154.5%
Dietary Fiber 11.6 g46.3%
Sugars 199 g
Protein 43 g85.3%
Vitamin A 63.8% Vitamin C 0.93%
Calcium 75.3% Iron 143.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet