|Blackcurrants||8 Ounce, washed|
|Gin||750 Milliliter (1 Bottle)|
|Sugar||3 Tablespoon (Use As Needed)|
1) Discard the stalk and press the blackcurrants.
2) In a screw top jar, place blackcurrants and stir in the gin.
3) Secure with the lid tightly and set aside for 2 months.
4) Shake the jar frequently after regular intervals.
5) Into a bowl, pass the gin mixture through cheesecloth.
6) Stir in about 6 oz. sugar per pint of gin mixture.
7) Put the lid and set aside for about 2 days, stirring at regular intervals to dissolve the sugar.
8) After the sugar dissolves completely and pass through cheesecloth and bottle.
9) Store for 6 months before drinking.
10) Serve as desired.
Calories 205 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.09 g0.14%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.04%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.2 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 0.32 g0.64%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 68.4%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet