|Blackcurrants||8 Ounce, washed|
|Gin||750 Milliliter (1 Bottle)|
|Sugar||3 Tablespoon (Use As Needed)|
1) Discard the stalk and press the blackcurrants.
2) In a screw top jar, place blackcurrants and stir in the gin.
3) Secure with the lid tightly and set aside for 2 months.
4) Shake the jar frequently after regular intervals.
5) Into a bowl, pass the gin mixture through cheesecloth.
6) Stir in about 6 oz. sugar per pint of gin mixture.
7) Put the lid and set aside for about 2 days, stirring at regular intervals to dissolve the sugar.
8) After the sugar dissolves completely and pass through cheesecloth and bottle.
9) Store for 6 months before drinking.
10) Serve as desired.