|Gin||1 1⁄3 Fluid Ounce (1/3 Gill)|
|Angostura bitters||1 Dash|
|Brown curacao||2 Dash|
|Lemon peel and juice||1 Dash|
|Ice||1 Cup (16 tbs), broken (1/2 Tumblerful)|
1. In a tumbler, add broken ice to fill it halfway and then add Angostura Bitters.
2. Further, add brown curacao and gin.
3. Shake up the mixture thoroughly, until combined.
4. Strain the drink through a strainer into a cocktail glass.
5. Add a dash of juice along with a cherry on top.
6. Serve at once. It is neither too strong nor evry mild.