1) Preheat oven to temperature of 320 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, put all the ingredients (except for the ones to be used for topping) and knead into a smooth dough. Let it rest for 20 minutes.
3) Press the dough softly and divide it into 3 equal portions.
4) Take 1 potion and roll it long. Cut into 15 equal pieces.
5) Take 1 of the pieces, roll it smoothly and form into a crescent (half-moon) shape. Repeat the process with all the remaining dough. This will give you a total of 45 crescents.
6) Arrange the crescents on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
7) Once done, let the crescents chill.
8) Arrange the chilled crescents on a serving dish, mix together the ingredients for the topping and sprinkle the mixture all over the crescents. Serve right away.