German Quark Christ Stollen ( Fruitloaf )
|Flour||500 Gram, sieved (For Cake)|
|Baking powder||14 Gram, sieved (For Cake)|
|Sugar||150 Gram (For Cake)|
|Vanilla sugar||8 Gram (For Cake)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (For Cake)|
|Rum extract||1 Teaspoon (For Cake)|
|Rum||3 Teaspoon (For Cake)|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon (For Cake)|
|Eggs||2 Medium (For Cake)|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||250 Gram (For Cake)|
|Butter||175 Gram, sliced (For Cake)|
|Raisins||125 Gram (For Cake)|
|Almonds||100 Gram, chopped (For Cake)|
|Hazelnut||100 Gram, finely ground (For Cake)|
|Candied lemon peel||100 Gram (For Cake)|
|Candied orange peel||100 Gram (For Cake)|
|Icing sugar||2 Tablespoon (For Cake)|
|Melted butter||50 Gram (For Topping)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 338 degrees.
2) Put all the ingredients for the fruit loaf in a large bowl. Mix well and make into a dough.
3) On a table or the kitchen counter, sprinkle some flour and knead the dough on it for about 3 minutes. Divide the dough into 4 portions.
4) Divide the marzipan into 4 portions of about 50 grams each.
5) Take 1 portion marzipan, some icing sugar and 1 portion of the dough in hand; press until it becomes soft and then roll it flat.
6) Place the stollen on on a parchment paper. Repeat with all the remaining portions.
7) Put the stollen on a baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Use a wooden toothpick to test the cake. When inserted in the center, the toothpick should come out clean.
8) Remove the loaf from the oven and let it chill.
9) Spread the melted butter on top of the chilled loaf and sprinkle with a mixture of the vanilla sugar and cinnamon powder. Let the loaf chill for some more time.
10) Serve as and when preferred.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7738 Calories from Fat 3584
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 413 g635.7%
Saturated Fat 175.7 g878.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1131 mg377%
Sodium 4028.4 mg167.9%
Total Carbohydrates 913 g304.3%
Dietary Fiber 63.9 g255.6%
Sugars 405.5 g
Protein 138 g275.6%
Vitamin A 194.4% Vitamin C 457.2%
Calcium 274.5% Iron 223.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet