1) Preheat oven to temperature of 338 degrees.
2) Put all the ingredients for the fruit loaf in a large bowl. Mix well and make into a dough.
3) On a table or the kitchen counter, sprinkle some flour and knead the dough on it for about 3 minutes. Divide the dough into 4 portions.
4) Divide the marzipan into 4 portions of about 50 grams each.
5) Take 1 portion marzipan, some icing sugar and 1 portion of the dough in hand; press until it becomes soft and then roll it flat.
6) Place the stollen on on a parchment paper. Repeat with all the remaining portions.
7) Put the stollen on a baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Use a wooden toothpick to test the cake. When inserted in the center, the toothpick should come out clean.
8) Remove the loaf from the oven and let it chill.
9) Spread the melted butter on top of the chilled loaf and sprinkle with a mixture of the vanilla sugar and cinnamon powder. Let the loaf chill for some more time.