Microwave German Potato Salad
|Red potatoes||4 Medium, peeled and cubed|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Bacon slices||3 , cut into eighths|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a 1 ½ to 2 quart casserole, take onions and bacon.
2. Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender and bacon is lightly browned. Remember to stir it once after 1 ½ to 2 minutes of cooking.
3. Add flour. Mix it well.
4. Add cooked potatoes and remaining ingredients. Stir it well.
5. Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until mixture is slightly thickens. Remember to stir it once after 1 ½ to 2 minutes of cooking time.
6. Serve German Potato Salad topped with chopped parsley.
Calories 255 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.7%
Saturated Fat 0.32 g1.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.7 mg0.6%
Sodium 359 mg15%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.6%
Sugars 12.3 g
Protein 6 g12.1%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 73.8%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 12.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet