Bavarian Whipped Cream
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey/Fruit concentrate||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh fruit||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Berries, Peaches Apricots, Pitted Cherries Or Blueberries)|
|Fruit/Perfect berries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnishing)|
1. In an electric mixer, take cream. Turn it on to whip cream to form stiff peaks.
2. Add honey and vanilla extract slowly to it while beating it vigorously.
3. Add fruit to the above mixture with a wooden spatula.
4. In goblets or dessert bowl, take the above mixture.
5. Cover and refrigerate.
6. Garnish Bavarian Whipped Cream with perfect berries or slices of whole fruit.
Calories 532 Calories from Fat 390
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g68.3%
Saturated Fat 27.6 g138.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 164.4 mg54.8%
Sodium 46.4 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 24.9 g
Protein 3 g6.9%
Vitamin A 44.6% Vitamin C 57.1%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 0.57%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet