Bavarian Whipped Cream
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey/Fruit concentrate||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh fruit||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Berries, Peaches Apricots, Pitted Cherries Or Blueberries)|
|Fruit/Perfect berries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnishing)|
1. In an electric mixer, take cream. Turn it on to whip cream to form stiff peaks.
2. Add honey and vanilla extract slowly to it while beating it vigorously.
3. Add fruit to the above mixture with a wooden spatula.
4. In goblets or dessert bowl, take the above mixture.
5. Cover and refrigerate.
6. Garnish Bavarian Whipped Cream with perfect berries or slices of whole fruit.