Strawberry Bavarian Cream
|Gelatin||3 Ounce, strawberry flavor (1 Packaged)|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whipped heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced strawberries||1 Pint|
1. In a bowl, mix strawberry gelatin and hot water as per the directions given in the package.
2. Refrigerate until it turns syrupy.
3. Add whipped cream and strawberries. Mix well.
4. In a parfait glass or sherbet glass, take the above liquid. Refrigerate to set it.
5. Serve Strawberry Bavarian Cream with dollop of cream and strawberries.