Strawberry Bavarian Cream
|Gelatin||3 Ounce, strawberry flavor (1 Packaged)|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whipped heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced strawberries||1 Pint|
1. In a bowl, mix strawberry gelatin and hot water as per the directions given in the package.
2. Refrigerate until it turns syrupy.
3. Add whipped cream and strawberries. Mix well.
4. In a parfait glass or sherbet glass, take the above liquid. Refrigerate to set it.
5. Serve Strawberry Bavarian Cream with dollop of cream and strawberries.
Calories 141 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.2 mg9.1%
Sodium 40.1 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 13 g26.1%
Vitamin A 5.8% Vitamin C 0.2%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 0.91%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet