Hot German Potato Salad
|Onion||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), chopped|
|Celery seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Microwave potatoes. Peel and cut them into thin slices. Keep it aside.
2. Microwave bacon on high. Add onions to it and continue to microwave it on high for 3 minutes. Stir once in every minute.
3. Add flour, sugar, salt, celery seed, and pepper and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Continue stirring it every minute until it becomes smooth and bubbly.
4. Add water and vinegar and bring it to a boil.
5. Add potatoes and crumbled bacon. Cover it and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
6. Keep it aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
7. Serve Hot German Potato Salad hot or chilled.