Filled Ham Schnitzel
|Canned chopped mushrooms||6 Ounce, drained and finely chopped (1 Can)|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Boiled ham slices||8|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a pan, add butter and sautÃ© mushrooms and parsley until brown.
2) Then, add 1 tablespoon flour and sautÃ© for 2 minutes. Let it cool.
3) Coat this mixture on half slice of ham and fold the other half slice. Press it seal.
4) Now, dredge this schnitzel in egg, followed by flour and then again in egg and crumbs.
5) Take a shallow pan and melt shortening in it. Now, brown the schnitzel in it.
6) Serve filled ham schnitzel with fried or mashed potatoes.