Cookies - 10
Lemon flavor gelatin - 1 package
Water - 1 cup, boiling
Heavy cream - 1 cup, whipped
Chocolate chips - 1 cup, melted
Cookies - 2, crushed
1. Between two sheets of waxed paper, crush cookies and set aside.
2. In a bowl, add gelatin, boiling water and allow to dissolve, chill until slightly thickened.
3. Fold in the whipped cream, and melted chocolate.
4. In molds, press in crushed cookies, pour in the gelatin cream mixture.
5. Sprinkle crushed cookies as garnish, chill for about 2 hours until well set.