German Wiener Schnitzel
|Plain flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Dry white bread crumbs||4 Ounce|
|Butter||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Hard-boiled eggs||2 , chopped|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , sliced|
1) Beat the veal escalopes between two greaseproof paper sheets very thinly.
2) Dredge the veal escalopes thoroughly with a mixture of flour and seasonings.
3) Coat the veal escalopes in the beaten egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
4) In a wok, melt the butter and saute the veal escalopes until golden.
5) Then turn and brown the veal escalopes evenly on other side.
6) Remove the veal escalopes on a heated platter, drizzle over the pan drippings and surround with the chopped eggs.
7) Sprinkle with the chopped parsely, top with lemon slices and serve immediately.