Baked Spareribs with Sauerkraut
|Spareribs||4 Pound, cut into serving -size pieces|
|Condensed onion soup||10 Ounce|
|Sauerkraut||27 Ounce, drained|
|Apple||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded|
|Caraway seed||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Sprinkle pepper over spareribs and arrange them such that the fat faces the shallow baking pan ( 14 X 10 X 2 inches).
3. Bake for about 1 ½ hours and turn it once during the cooking period.
4. Take the ribs and drain off excess fat.
5. Take a bowl and combine condensed onion soup, sauerkraut, apple and caraway seed in pan and arrange cooked ribs on its top.
6. Bake the mixture for about an hour and half.
7. Serve Spareribs and Sauerkraut with butter and rye bread.