Creamy German Potato Salad
|Chopped onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup/Condensed cream of celery soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked sliced potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a skillet, cook the bacon slices till they become crisp. Drain the bacon on paper towels and crumble once cooled.
2) In the same skillet, add in the chopped onions. Cook till they become soft. Add in the consensed celery or chicken soup, water, vinegar, sugar and pepper.
3) Cook the mixture, stirring intermittently.
4) Lastly, add in the cooked potatoes, chopped parsley and crumbled bacon. Let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes.
5) Sprinkle the German Potato Salad with more chopped parsley. Serve hot.