|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||12 Ounce|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl blend crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, cinnamon and butter together.
2. Take a 9-inch pie plate and press the mixture into it using slightly smaller plate to press mixture.
3. Add egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and lemon juice to smoothly beaten cream cheese.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form and fold egg whites into cheese mixture.
5. Turn into crust.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes and let it cool.
7. In a bowl combine 1 teaspoon vanilla, sour cream and 3 tablespoons sugar and spread over cooled cake.
8. Return to oven and bake for 5 minutes longer.
9. Serve with garnish for breakfast or as desired.