|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||12 Ounce|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl blend crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, cinnamon and butter together.
2. Take a 9-inch pie plate and press the mixture into it using slightly smaller plate to press mixture.
3. Add egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and lemon juice to smoothly beaten cream cheese.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form and fold egg whites into cheese mixture.
5. Turn into crust.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes and let it cool.
7. In a bowl combine 1 teaspoon vanilla, sour cream and 3 tablespoons sugar and spread over cooled cake.
8. Return to oven and bake for 5 minutes longer.
9. Serve with garnish for breakfast or as desired.
Calories 663 Calories from Fat 461
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.4%
Saturated Fat 28.4 g142.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 351 mg117%
Sodium 435.2 mg18.1%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.3%
Sugars 32.2 g
Protein 13 g26.2%
Vitamin A 36.8% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet