German Chocolate Cake Frosting
|Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||3 , slightly beaten|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix peanut butter, cream and sugar.
2. Top the cake with frosting.
3. Raise shelf.
4. Brown frosted cake for 4 to 5 minutes; until the frosting is bubbly and slightly brown.
5. Turn dish once while browning.
6. Uset he frosting while warm to frost a cake.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3213 Calories from Fat 1977
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 232 g357.1%
Saturated Fat 116.8 g584.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 750.4 mg250.1%
Sodium 341.5 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 271 g90.2%
Dietary Fiber 29.4 g117.7%
Sugars 239.3 g
Protein 43 g86.6%
Vitamin A 54.3% Vitamin C 13%
Calcium 85.1% Iron 46.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet