German Chocolate Cake Frosting
|Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||3 , slightly beaten|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix peanut butter, cream and sugar.
2. Top the cake with frosting.
3. Raise shelf.
4. Brown frosted cake for 4 to 5 minutes; until the frosting is bubbly and slightly brown.
5. Turn dish once while browning.
6. Uset he frosting while warm to frost a cake.