|Unflavored gelatin||15 Milliliter|
|Cold water||60 Milliliter|
|Granulated sugar||80 Milliliter|
|Whipping cream||180 Milliliter|
1) Soften gelatin in cold water.
2) In a food processor, puree the raspberries, strain, and discard the seeds.
3) In a saucepan, heat the sauce and reduce to 1 cup.
4) Add gelatin to raspberries along with sugar and salt.
5) Remove from heat and let it chill until thick but not set.
6) Beat in cream in the mixture.
7) Take a mold or bowl, pour the mixture, and let it set.
8) Unmold and serve.