Hot German Bacon And Potato Salad
|Bacon slices||4 , diced|
|Potatoes||4 , baked, peeled and sliced|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|All purpose flour||2 Teaspoon|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Celery seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a baking dish, place bacon and onion. Mix well.
2) Heat on high power for 3 1/2 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) To this, add flour, vinegar, sugar, celery seeds, salt and pepper.
4) Cook again on high power for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring as required.
5) Mix potatoes to this salad and heat on high power for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6) Serve warm, with your favorite beverage.