Rice Bavarian Cream
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon|
|Pineapple juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dessert topping mix||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Maraschino cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Drained)|
|Miniature marshmallows||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In 1/2 cup cold water, soften gelatin.
2. Combine pine- apple juice, sugar and 1 cup water in saucepan; bring to a boil.
3. Dissolve gelatin in hot mixture; chill until almost firm.
4. Prepare dessert topping mix according to package directions; fold in rice, vanilla, cherries, nuts, pineapple and marshmallows.
5. Whip gelatin mix- ture until fluffy; fold into rice mixture. Pour into 13 x 9 x 2-inch dish; refrigerate until firm.
6. Serve chilled