|Sifted all purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sliced fresh peaches||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||3 , beaten|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Combine 1 1/4 cups flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt, then cut in butter until the mixture has a peas like texture.
3) Mix in 2 tablespoons sour cream and press the mixture into a 9x9 inches baking pan.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, then place the peaches over the baked crust.
5) Combine rest of the flour, salt, and sour cream, egg yolks, and sugar, then spread over the peaches.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes or until firm. Then allow to cool and refrigerate.
7) Slice and serve in a nice plate or with the whipped cream or ice cream as desired.