Finally a Pineapple Bavarian Cream recipe that your palate will fall in love with! This Pineapple Bavarian Cream is never going to fail as a Dessert. Use the freshest of Fruits available to get the most amazing Pineapple Bavarian Cream. Trust me, you must try this Pineapple Bavarian Cream recipe.
1 Can (10 oz)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Pint, whipped
1. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
2. Soften gelatin in half the pineapple syrup.
3. Combine remaining pine- apple syrup and sugar in saucepan; cook, stirring, until dissolved.
4. Dissolve gelatin in hot mixture; chill until partially thickened.
5. Fold pineapple and whipped cream into gelatin mixture.
6. Pour into pan or mold; refrigerate until firm.