Pineapple Bavarian Cream
|Crushed pineapple||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Pint, whipped|
1. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
2. Soften gelatin in half the pineapple syrup.
3. Combine remaining pine- apple syrup and sugar in saucepan; cook, stirring, until dissolved.
4. Dissolve gelatin in hot mixture; chill until partially thickened.
5. Fold pineapple and whipped cream into gelatin mixture.
6. Pour into pan or mold; refrigerate until firm.
7. Serve cold