Pineapple Bavarian Cream
|Crushed pineapple||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Pint, whipped|
1. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
2. Soften gelatin in half the pineapple syrup.
3. Combine remaining pine- apple syrup and sugar in saucepan; cook, stirring, until dissolved.
4. Dissolve gelatin in hot mixture; chill until partially thickened.
5. Fold pineapple and whipped cream into gelatin mixture.
6. Pour into pan or mold; refrigerate until firm.
7. Serve cold
Calories 348 Calories from Fat 185
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.7%
Saturated Fat 13.7 g68.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85.7 mg28.6%
Sodium 20.8 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.31 g1.3%
Sugars 33.4 g
Protein 2 g3.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 6.3%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 0.13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet