Ham Sauerkraut Casserole
|Chopped fully cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned sauerkraut||16 Ounce, rinsed, drained and snipped (1 Can)|
|Condensed cream of potato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Shredded swiss cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Caraway seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rye bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add the, soup, ham, sauerkraut, cheese, milk, mustard, and caraway.
3) Mix well and pour the mixture into five 10-ounce casseroles.
4) In a bowl, add the crumbs and butter, mix well.
5) Sprinkle over the casseroles.
6) Bake in the oven for about 25 min.
7) Serve on a nice dish.