Knockwurst With Hot German Potato Salad
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Bacon slices||4 , diced|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Celery seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Peel the potatoes and cut into slices.
2) Add the potatoes and onion in the slow cooker, immerse in water; cook covered on LOW for about 5-6 hrs or on HIGH for about 2-3 hrs; remove , drain well and return to the cooker.
3) In a skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat, stir in the flour, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well and further add the vinegar, 3/4 cup water and celery seeds; cook for a few min or until thick.
4) Pour the sauce over the drained potatoes in slow cooker,top with the knockwurst.; cook covered on HIGH for about 30-40 min or until heated.
5) Garnish with the fresh parsely and serve immediately.