German Chocolate Cookies
|Dark brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), firmly packed|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon rind||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Blanched almonds||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate morsels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (1/2 Package)|
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 375° F
2) Take a bowl and add the eggs to it, beating them thoroughly.
3) Add the sugar by beating constantly until it becomes thick.
4) Sift flour along with cinnamon, salt and baking powder.
5) Add it to eggs stirring it in.
6) Add all the other ingredients and mix well blending smoothly.
7) Take a baking sheet and grease it.
8) Drop the mixture in it with the aid of a teaspoon.
9) Bake at moderate temperature in a pre-heated oven for 12 minutes.
10) Serve as required.
Calories 1424 Calories from Fat 568
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g102.9%
Saturated Fat 13.1 g65.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 781.1 mg32.5%
Total Carbohydrates 189 g62.9%
Dietary Fiber 13.7 g54.7%
Sugars 120.7 g
Protein 34 g68.4%
Vitamin A 5.2% Vitamin C 32.3%
Calcium 45.5% Iron 43.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet