Bavarian Apple Torte
|Soft butter||250 Milliliter|
|Granulated sugar||75 Milliliter|
|All purpose flour||250 Milliliter|
|Raspberry jam||60 Milliliter|
|Cream cheese||500 Gram (2 Package, At Room Temperature)|
|Granulated sugar||125 Milliliter|
|Granulated sugar||160 Milliliter|
|Apple slices||2 Large|
|Almonds||250 Milliliter, sliced|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Take a bowl and cream the sugar, vanilla and butter and blend it with the flour.
3. Spread it over the bottom of the spring form pan of 10” (25cm).
4. Spread jam over the crust.
5. For filling: Beat the sugar, vanilla, and cream cheese until smooth.
6. Fold in one egg at a time and whisk well after each addition.
7. Spread them evenly over the jam.
8. For topping: Blend cinnamon and sugar and toss it with sliced apples and spread it over the cream cheese layer.
9. Top it with almonds and bake in oven for about 75 minutes at 350°F (180°C) until the torte turns golden and chill for another 8 hours before serving.
10. Serve chilled.