Beans Sauerkraut and Wieners
|Pork and beans||1 Can (10 oz), baked|
|Chili sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sauerkraut||2 Cup (32 tbs), drained|
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and place half of wieners cut into 1/4-inch slices in it.
2) Add pork and beans and chili sauce to this and stir well.
3) Cover and cook for 9 minutes.
4) Cut remaining wieners in half and arrange in the pattern of spokes around the outside edge of dish.
5) Cover and cook for 5 minutes till the wieners are hot.
6) Serve hot with sauerkraut.