Asparagus And Cashew Stir Fry
|Asparagus||1 Bunch (100 gm), stringy ends removed and cut into thirds|
|Cashews/Cashews||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Yellow pepper||1⁄2 , diced|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
1) Prepare the asparagus by removing the stringy ends.
2) In a fry pan add oil to heat up over high heat.
3) Add the almonds or cashews to oil and sauté until they turn brown.
4) Lay the asparagus on the sautéed nuts.
5) Season with salt and add wine.
6) Stir well and place yellow pepper dices.
7) In a serving plate, tip the asparagus and garnish by drizzling with sesame oil.