Sweet Sour Cabbage
|White cabbage||2 Pound (1 Medium Sized, Weighing About 900 Gram)|
|Red chili||1 Small (Or To Taste)|
|Light brown sugar||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Rice vinegar||90 Milliliter (6 Tablespoon)|
|Light soy sauce||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Vegetable oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
1. Discard cabbage core and shred into ½ inch slices and keep aside.
2. Discard the seeds and cut chili into thin, short strips.
3. Take a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients, excluding oil, and mix thoroughly.
4. Take a large frying pan or wok, heat oil, add cabbage mixture and on medium heat, stir fry for about 5 to 10 minutes till it turns tender and properly cooked.
5. Keep aside to cool, cover and keep in the refrigerator to chill.
6. Take out from refrigerator and serve.
Calories 536 Calories from Fat 203
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.3%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1432.2 mg59.7%
Total Carbohydrates 84 g28.1%
Dietary Fiber 11.4 g45.5%
Sugars 71.3 g
Protein 7 g13.8%
Vitamin A 9.4% Vitamin C 282.7%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet