Sweet Sour Cabbage
|White cabbage||2 Pound (1 Medium Sized, Weighing About 900 Gram)|
|Red chili||1 Small (Or To Taste)|
|Light brown sugar||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Rice vinegar||90 Milliliter (6 Tablespoon)|
|Light soy sauce||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Vegetable oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
1. Discard cabbage core and shred into ½ inch slices and keep aside.
2. Discard the seeds and cut chili into thin, short strips.
3. Take a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients, excluding oil, and mix thoroughly.
4. Take a large frying pan or wok, heat oil, add cabbage mixture and on medium heat, stir fry for about 5 to 10 minutes till it turns tender and properly cooked.
5. Keep aside to cool, cover and keep in the refrigerator to chill.
6. Take out from refrigerator and serve.