|Melted beef dripping/Bacon drippings/cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Potatoes||6 Medium, peeled, halved, parboiled and drained|
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a roasting pan, arrange potatoes
3. Drizzle the fat over them and lightly toss to coat with fat.
4. Place in the preheated oven and roast potatoes for 40 to 45 minutes, flipping them occasionally, until nicely browned and tender.
5. Remove from oven and drain potatoes on an absorbent paper
6. Sprinkle salt over the oven roasted potatoes and serve immediately along with roasts
Calories 311 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.6%
Saturated Fat 9 g45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.2 mg6.7%
Sodium 184 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.2%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 3 g7%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 56.8%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet