|Sifted flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Huckleberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cooked and sweetened|
1) Preheat the skillet to moderate temperature. ( It should be 12 to 18 inches across)
2) Take a clean bowl and whisk the eggs gently.
3) Add salt, sugar, milk, and flour. Beat the batter to light and fluffy.
4) Now, take butter and melt it in the preheated skillet. The butter should be enough to be able to spread well to cover the sides and base of the skillet.
5) Take a tablespoon and with the tip of it, pour 4-6 spoons full of batter on the skillet. Drape the batter evenly around the skillet.
6) Cook till bubbly and then turn the pancake over and cook the other side.
7) Place the pancake on a hot platter and drizzle cinnamon and sugar on it. Pour some lemon juice on top and cover with huckleberries.
8) Roll the pancake over and cut it in two portions. Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
9) Serve warm and immediately after filling.