Coleslaw And Bavarian Cheese
|Baking potatoes||4 Large|
|White cabbage head||1⁄2 Small, thinly shredded|
|Carrots||2 , grated|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , seeded, thinly sliced|
|Smoked cheese||3 Ounce (90 Gram, Bavarian Style)|
|Mayonnaise||4 Tablespoon (60 Milliliter)|
|Fresh sour cream||4 Tablespoon (60 Milliliter)|
|Cashew nuts||2 Tablespoon, toasted (40 Milliliter)|
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a large mixing bowl, place the shredded cabbage, grated carrot and pepper slices.
4) Next, add the cheese.
5) Mix cream and mayonnaise and season the mixture well.
6) Now, pour the mixture over the cabbage and toss the vegetables until well coated.
7) Cut the cooked potatoes into half and mash the flesh, if desired.
8) Pile up the coleslaw on the potatoes or potato mash.
9) Serve garnished with toasted cashew nut sprinkles.