Mocha Chocolate Bavarian Cream
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Gelatin||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Boiling water||9 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Instant coffee||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla||3 Drop (A Few Drops)|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, combine gelatin and water to stir and let it stand for some time.
2) In the blender, add milk and 1/2 cup sugar to blend well.
3) Place broker chocolate into a cup and pour in the milk mixture.
4) Heat the mixture for 2 minutes.
5) Pour boiling water in a cup and add instant coffee to this.
6) Add gelatin and preheated milk to stir in.
7) Cool to room temperature and then place into refrigerator to chill until it becomes light and creamy. You will require stirring in between.
8) In a bowl, add fresh cream, remaining sugar, vanilla and salt to whip the mixture until thickened.
9) Add half of whipped cream to the refrigerated ingredients and stir.
10) Take custard dish to grease with salad oil. Pour in the mixture.
11) Place inside refrigerator to refrigerate again.
12) Remove cooled Bavarian cream from the custard dish to a cake dish.
13) Add remaining whipped cream on top to serve.