|Sifted flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1. Heat an 8-inch frying pan over slow heat. Start oven, set at Hot, 425° F.
2. Sift the flour, salt and sugar together. Beat the eggs and add to the dry ingredients and beat with a rotary egg beater 5 minutes. Add the milk gradually and continue beating another 5 minutes.
3. Melt the butter or margarine in the frying pan and when it is hot, pour in all the batter.
4. Place the frying pan in the oven and bake 6 minutes; reduce the heat to 350° F., or Moderate, and continue baking 15 minutes longer.
5. Remove from the oven, spread the cake with melted butter or margarine then sprinkle it with confectioners sugar and lemon juice; or simply spread it with your favorite jam. Roll the pancake and serve it at once. One 8-inch pancake makes a serving.