Pineapple Ginger Bavarian
|Canned crushed pineapple in juice||8 Ounce, drained and liquid reserved (1 Can)|
|Sugar free orange gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Package, 4-Serving Size)|
|Sugar free ginger ale||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Plain non-fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated fresh ginger||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar substitute||2 Teaspoon (1 Packet)|
1. Combine reserved pineapple juice with enough water to equal '1/2 cup liquid. Pour into small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Place gelatin in medium bowl. Add pineapple juice mixture; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add ginger ale and half of crushed pineapple; stir until well blended. Add yogurt; whisk until well blended. Pour into 5 individual ramekins. Cover each ramekin with plastic wrap; refrigerate until firm.
3. Meanwhile, combine remaining half of crushed pineapple with ginger in small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate.
4. Just before serving, beat cream in small deep bowl on high speed of electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add sugar substitute and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form.
5. To serve, top bavarian with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and 1 tablespoon pineapple mixture.