|Veal round steak||1 Pound, cut into serving pieces (boneless)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), grated|
1. Place pieces of veal between layers of plastic wrap and pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until 1/4-inch thick.
2. Beat together eggs, water, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese on wax paper. Dip veal into egg mixture, allowing excess to drain off. Coat each with bread crumb mixture. Dipagain into egg and coat with crumbs. Let stand about 15 minutes to dry coating.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
4. Spray surface of preheated grill with vegetable non-stick coating or grease lightly. Place a layer of cutlets on grill.
5. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Turn cutlets over and continue cooking for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until lightly browned and tender.
6. Scrape off grill surface; reheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH. Grease grill and continue cooking remaining cutlets as directed.