Spatzle With Pork Chops
|Spatzle||9 Ounce, boiled, drained|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Make spatzle according to the package instructions.
2. Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper and coat with flour.
3. In a skillet, heat butter, place the pork chops, cook until the pork chops are golden brown from both sides.Transfer the chops to another dish.
4. In the same skillet, add flour, allow it to turns slightly brown, stirring continuously.
5. Add broth, little at the time, cook for few minutes, whisking constantly.Add in the chops.
6. In a sauce pan, place onion along with oil and vinegar,saute until the onions turn translucent.
7. Add spatzle,stir, add butter, stir and cook for few minutes.
8. In a plate place some spatzle along with chops gravy and serve.