A tour of the world-famous Marchfelderhof Restaurant in Vienna, Austria - and an easy recipe for Chicken Schnitzel
1 Large, juiced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (For frying)
Chicken breast halves
2 Medium, fried, sunny side up (in butter)
1. Clean the chicken breast and pound it to thin sheets. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, break the egg. Add the lemon juice and mix well by stirring.
3. Slowly add the flour and continue stirring to reach a pancake batter consistency.
4. In a deep pan, heat oil to very hot.
5. Roll the pounded chicken breast in the batter and put it in the oil carefully.
6. Shallow fry them till golden brown on both the sides (do not flip them too many times).
7. In a serving plate, place the chicken schnitzel. Put the fried egg on it and serve with a wedge of lime, rice, salad or bread.