12 Nov 2009
Bavarian Cream is a yummy dessert that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dessert for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Bavarian Cream recipe ever since. Try it out!
|Gelatin||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Soak gelatin in cold water.
2. Dissolve soaked gelatin and sugar in hot liquid.
3. Chill until it begins to thicken.
4. Add flavoring, fold in whipped cream.
5. Pour into moulds. Let stand until set.
Bavarian Cream Recipe