If you were looking for gross recipes for Halloween, this one takes the cake! These easy to make Blood Jello looks so creepy you almost can't take your eyes off of it. The kids are sure to enjoy eating this tasty jello - just beware of the eyes watching you! I am pleased to present this video forth out of 5 easy Halloween recipes series about spooky but sweet blood jello recipe with unforgettable touch of berries.
1) In a large bowl mix gelatin with 1 cup of cold juice and set aside for 3 minutes.
2) Take the rest of the juice and warm it thru, don't boil it.
3) Then add the warm juice to gelatin and mix well. You can refrigerate it in the same bowl or to speed up the process you can transfer the jello to shallow dish.
4) Meanwhile, in food processor mix berries, vanilla extract and sugar.
5) When the jello has firmed ( it usually takes 2-3 hours), mix it with fork or spoon and transfer to round flat platter. Add the crushed berries on top and around the edges.