Molded Noodle Jello
|Jello powder||4 Tablespoon|
|Boiled noodles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Liter|
|Blackberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (to serve)|
|Strawberries||5 (to serve)|
|Kiwi fruit||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (to serve)|
1. In a saucepan with boiling water, add jello power and stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. In a bowl, put the boiled noodles and pour the jello syrup over the noodles.
3. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours until the jello is set.
4. Loosen the edges of the noodle jello with a knife. Place a plate on top then invert the plate and basin, and unmould it.
5. Serve the noodle jello with blackberries, strawberries, kiwis or with chocolate sticks.
Calories 181 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.6%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.03%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.8 mg2.9%
Sodium 222.7 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 4 g7.8%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 35.2%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet