Sea Breeze Dessert
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Low calorie lime flavored gelatin||3 1⁄2 Ounce (4 Serving Size, 1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cr�me de menthe||3 Tablespoon|
|Instant nonfat dry milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ice water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Bananas||2 Medium, thinly sliced|
1) Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and then add cold water and creme de menthe.
2) Chill this mixture until slightly thick.
3) Now, chill a small bowl and beater. In this bowl, mix together non-fat milk with ice water and beat until light and fluffy.
4) Add the gelatin mixture and blend. Add bananas.
5) Pour the mixture in individual serving dishes and chill until firm.