Fresh Orange Gelatin
|Freshly squeezed orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Orange extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a medium bowl, combine the orange juice and 1/2 cup water.
2) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the honey, then stir over a medium heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
4) Stir into the juice mixture, then stir in the orange extract and refrigerate until set.
5) Serve the chilled Fresh Orange Gelatin on dessert plates.