Moulded Vegetables Neapolitan
|Unflavored gelatin||1 (1 Envelope)|
|Tomato juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Italian seasonings||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Liquid artificial sweetener||3 Drop|
|Sliced pimientos||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned french style green beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine until soften.
2) Simmer the gelatine mixture, stirring continuously until gelatine is melted.
3) Take the saucepan, off the heat.
4) Stir in garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon juice and sweetener.
5) Pour the gelatine mixture into a bowl.
6) Place the gelatine mixture in refrigerator until chill, stirring occasionally until of unbeaten egg white consistency.
7) Remove and fold in the vegetables.
8) Chill the gelatine mixture until chilled.
9) Serve over a bed of mixed salad.