Shrimp And Salmon En Gelee
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon rind||1⁄4 Teaspoon, grated|
|Vanilla||2 Drop (Few Drops)|
|Imitation butter flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
|Yellow food coloring||2 Drop (Few Drops)|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), crushed|
|Shrimp||6 Ounce, cooked|
|Salmon||6 Ounce, drained and canned|
1) In a saucepan, pour in cold water and sprinkle the gelatin on top to soften.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat to cook by stirring until gelatin dissolves.
3) In the blender container, add dissolved gelatin, lemon juice, lemon rind, vanilla, butter flavoring, food coloring and buttermilk.
4) Process all the ingredients at high speed for 1 minute.
5) Add crushed ice and continue processing at high speed until well blended.
6) Transfer in a bowl and place inside refrigerator for 5 minutes. Stir the mixture occasionally.
7) Add shrimp and salmon to the mixture.
8) Use a mould or serving dish to place the mixture.
9) Return in the refrigerator to chill until firm.
10) Serve the Shrimp And Salmon En Gelee chilled. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.