Leslie's Gelatin Supreme
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Artificial liquid sweetener||1 Tablespoon|
|Powdered nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Powdered cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Imitation butter flavoring||1⁄4 Teaspoon (optional)|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs), scalded|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Apple sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Thick)|
1) In a bowl, mix together lemon juice, sweetener, spices, butter and buttermilk together.
2) In a small bowl, soak gelatine in water until soft.
3) Stir in hot water, in the gelatine mixture until completely incorporated.
4) Pour gelatine mixture into buttermilk mixture and mix well.
5) Add the applesauce in the buttermilk mixture.
6) Divide the buttermilk mixture into 4-dessert bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
7) Serve chilled, garnished with slices of lemon.
To make the dessert more appetizing fold in few drops of food colouring in the buttermilk mixture before chilling it.