|Cooked beetroot||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Cucumber||3 Ounce, peeled (75 Gram)|
|Cooked potatoes||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Gelatin||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken stock||1 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Cucumber slice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
|Radish roses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
|Soured cream||5 Fluid Ounce (1 Carton, 142 Milliliter)|
|Chopped mixed herbs||1 Tablespoon (Fresh)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
1. Dice the beetroot, cucumber and potatoes.
2. Slice the celery and spring onions.
3. Peel and chop the tomatoes.
4. Arrange the vegetables in layers, beginning with the beetroot, in a 600 ml/1 pint mould.
5. Dissolve the gelatine in the hot stock over a saucepan of hot water then carefully pour it over the vegetables in the mould.
6. Leave in a cool place until set. Turn out and garnish with slices of cucumber and radish roses.
7. To make the sauce, mix the soured cream, herbs and garlic together. Season and serve with the mould.
Calories 112 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.2%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.2 mg5.1%
Sodium 163.5 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 12.5% Vitamin C 14.1%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet