Spinach In A Mould
|Lemon jello||3 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Water||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Fat free mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Frozen spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Cottage cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) In 3/4 cups of boiling water, dissolve 1 packet of lemon jello. Transfer into a mixing bowl.
2) Stir in 1 cup cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise, horseradish and salt.
3) Place the bowl in the freezer until the edges start to firm up.
4) Take the bowl out from the freezer and whip up the mixture until fluffly, using an electric beater.
5) Mix in celery, onion, spinach and cottage cheese.
6) Transfer the contents to a 1-quart mold and store in the refrigerator until completely set.
7) Garnish Spinach In a Mold with slices of radish.
8) During Holiday season you may garnish it with stuffed olives and poinsettia-shaped leaves carved out from pimiento strips.