|Flavored gelatin dessert||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs), boiling|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cold|
|Nonfat dry milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), mixed with 1/2 cup ice water|
|Ice water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), mixed with milk|
|Flavor||1 Teaspoon (As Desired)|
1) In 1 cup of boiling water, dissolve the gelatin dessert.
2) To this, add 1/2 cup of cold water.
3) Chill the mixture until nearly firm.
4) Beat the nonfat dry milk with the cold water until fluffy.
5) Add sugar and chill thoroughly.
6) With a fork, break up the chilled gelatin mixture.
7) Add this to the whipped milk mixture.
8) With an electric mixer, beat until fluffy.
9) Chill until set properly.
10) If desired, you can serve by adding 1/4 teaspoon of almond flavoring or fruit.