|Tomato juice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon, granulated|
|Cloves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
1) In a large saucepan, mix the tomato juice, sugar, cloves, onion and Italian seasoning together.
2) Simmer over a medium heat for 15 minutes, then
turn off the heat.
3) In a bowl, add the gelatin in water to soften, then stir into the hot tomato juice mixture until the gelatin is dissolved.
4) Stir in the lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce, blend well.
5) In a lightly oiled 8-inch square pan or 1-quart ring mold, pour the mixture and refrigerate until firm.
6) Slice into squares and serve on a serving plate.