Poly Whipped Topping
|Cold water||2 Teaspoon|
|Boiling water||3 Tablespoon|
|Ice water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Non fat dry milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Chill a small mixing bowl.
2. In a cup or bowl soften gelatin with 2 teaspoons of cold water, then add the boiling water, stirring, until gelatin is completely dissolved and cool until tepid.
3. In the chilled mixing bowl beat ice water and nonfat dry milk at high speed until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
4. Add the sugar, beat then add the oil and the gelatin, place in freezer for about 15 minutes and transfer to the refrigerator until ready for use.
5. Serve chill with desired garnish.
To retain a creamy texture, stir before use.